Health professionals and NGOs
- Aboriginal Health Key Performance Indicators
Information system for reporting key performance indicator data on Northern Territory Aboriginal health.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
Work of the Office of Aboriginal Health Policy and Engagement (OAHPE) including policies, workforce development, publications, stakeholder engagement, consultation, primary health care transition.
- Alcohol and other drugs: health professionals
Information for policy makers, non-government organisations and health professionals on alcohol, tobacco and other drugs, alcohol mandatory treatment and reporting.
- Allied Health
Allied health professionals in NT Health, allied health registration and associations, and student placements.
- Child and youth health: health professionals
Role, programs, reports, frameworks and contact information for the Child and Youth Health Strategy Unit.
- Chronic conditions: health professionals
Information and strategies for reducing the burden and impact of chronic conditions for Territorians.
- Core Clinical Systems Renewal Program (CCSRP)
Information system being developed to improve patient and client outcomes.
- Disease Control - Public Health
Contacts, programs, units and resources for the Centre for Disease Control.
My eHealth Record NT policy, iCareNet, National My Health Record, Secure Electronic Messaging Service and Telehealth services.
- Environmental health - Public Health
Information for health professionals about the Environmental Health Branch.
- Health Promotion
Information and strategic advice on health promotion issues, planning and social marketing in health training.
- Licensing and registration
Licences and registration links for food, liquor, farm management, medicines and poisons and water licences and permits.
- Medicines and poisons
Information about monitoring and control of supply of scheduled substances in the Northern Territory.
- Mental health information for health professionals
Mental Health Directorate, mental health legislation, publications and contact information.
- National Registration and Accreditation Scheme for health practitioners
All health practitioners in the Northern Territory are regulated by the National Registration and Accreditation Scheme.
- National Critical Care and Trauma Response Centre
Australian Government's disaster and emergency medical response to regional disasters: National Critical Care and Trauma Response Centre.
- Nutrition and physical activity
Nutrition and Physical Activity Unit strategy, policy, publications and contact information.
- Office of Disability
Specialist support services for people with disability in the Northern Territory.
- Oral health information for health professionals and schools
- Patient travel: health professionals
Patient Assistance Travel Scheme Travel Management System login, training, privacy and contact.
- Public Health Unit (PHU)
Disease control and environmental health information for health professionals.
- Remote Health Atlas
Remote health resources for non-government health services and agencies.
- Rural Generalists
- Northern Territory National Disability Insurance Scheme Restrictive Practices Authorisation
Northern Territory National Disability Insurance Scheme Restrictive Practices Authorisation
- Specialist Outreach NT (SONT)
Specialist outreach services in the Northern Territory support remote health visits.
- Territory Equipment Program (TEP) and the Seating Equipment and Technical Service (SEAT)
Guidelines, forms and policies for health professionals.
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion)
Legislation, policy and guidelines supporting termination of pregnancy in the Northern Territory.
- Training and education for health professionals
Health training and educational resources for health professionals.
- Women's health information for professionals
Role of the Women's Health Strategy Unit, projects, publications and termination of pregnancy law reform.