Licensing and registration
Go to the Northern Territory Government website for more information on:
- accommodation and food businesses
- hairdressing, beauty therapy or body art
- liquor and hospitality
- farm management (including waste water)
- medical kits for remote areas authorisation
- medicines and poisons permits (including S4, S7 and S8 substances)
- medicines and poisons: retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers
- pest management technician licence (including fumigation endorsement)
- water licences/permits (including rainwater tanks).
Read more about:
Last updated: 07 June 2022
Share this page:URL copied!