Health disaster management
Disaster management legislation
Disaster management and emergency response is covered by the following Northern Territory and Commonwealth legislation.
- Medical Services Act
- Public and Environmental Health Act
- Notifiable Diseases Act
- Medicines, Poisons and Therapeutic Goods Act
- Emergency Management Act 2013
- Fire and Emergency Act
- Bushfires Management Act
- Essential Goods and Services Act
The following Australian Government Acts can be found on the Federal Register of Legislation.
- National Health Act
- National Health Security Act
- Quarantine Act
- Air Navigation Act
- Customs Act.
Last updated: 07 December 2019
Share this page: