Governance, strategies and committees
- NT Health strategies
Recently launched NT Health strategies.
- NT Health reviews and evaluations
NT Health reviews and evaluations, including the road ambulance services review and Norrie Report.
- Health advisory committees and community groups
Health Advisory Committees promote and facilitate community consultation and engagement to shape the delivery of public health services in the Northern Territory.
- Human research ethics committee
Top End Human Research Ethics Committee and the Central Australian Human Research Ethics Committee.
- Northern Territory Clinical Senate
The Northern Territory Clinical Senate provides the Chief Executive Officer with advice about improving patient safety and the clinical quality of health services across the Northern Territory.
- Pharmacy Premises Committee, Forms and Standards
Pharmacy Premises Committee members, notification forms, standards and contact information.
- Scheduled Substances Clinical Advisory Committee (CLAC)
The Northern Territory Clinical Advisory Committee oversees matters relating to Schedule 8 (S8) and restricted Schedule 4 (S4) substances.