Where you work affects your health, including your physical, mental, economic and social wellbeing. It can also affect the health and wellbeing of your family and community.
Workplace health and wellbeing programs promote worker health and can bring about positive improvements in the health of staff, their families and that of the wider community.
Benefits of a healthy workplace
Workplace health and wellbeing programs are known to:
- reduce workplace injuries and any related costs
- encourage employees to enjoy work and stay in an organisation for a longer time
- increase employee morale and engagement
- enhance a company’s image.
Healthy workers are:
- more productive
- more engaged in their work
- known to take less sick leave
- more energetic and can concentrate better
Guide to workplace health and wellbeing
To find out more about starting or extending an existing workplace health and wellbeing program in your organisation, download the NT Healthy Workplace Toolkit.
We are interested in your feedback on the Toolkit and encourage you to fill out the survey below.
Provide a brief summary of your feedback or if you wish to provide more detailed information email the health promotion strategy unit firstname.lastname@example.org