Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Student clinical placements: accommodation
Find information about accommodation options during your student clinical placement at the following locations.
Flinders NT and the Centre for Remote Health
- Flinders NT and the Centre for Remote Health have a limited amount of short-term student accommodation in Darwin, Katherine, Nhulunbuy and Alice Springs available on a share basis. This accommodation is in high demand.
- Students on placements in these locations should also be able to access computer facilities in Flinders NT facilities, subject to availability.
Alice Springs Hospital (ASH)
- Accommodation on the ASH campus is limited.
- Students must seek local accommodation independently within the town itself.
Royal Darwin Hospital (RDH)
- Accommodation on the RDH campus is limited.
- Affordable accommodation with good transport links is available nearby at Unilodge next to Casuarina Shopping Square.
- Affordable accommodation is available at International House Darwin (IHD) and IHD Guest Apartments on Charles Darwin University's Casuarina campus.
Call (08) 8973 9230 for allocation and management of accommodation at Katherine Hospital.
Tennant Creek Hospital
- Accommodation is not available at Tennant Creek Hospital and therefore students must seek local accommodation independently within the town itself.
- Rented housing is the most popular accommodation option for students and can be arranged through real estate agents such as Andrews Property Real Estate.
- Other accommodation options include Tennant Creek Caravan Park and Eldorado Motel.
Gove District Hospital
Email GDH.Nursing@nt.gov.au for allocation and management of accommodation at Gove District Hospital.