Student clinical placements: accommodation
Find information about accommodation options during your student clinical placement at the following locations.
Flinders NT and the Centre for Remote Health
- Flinders NT and the Centre for Remote Health have a limited amount of short-term student accommodation in Darwin, Katherine, Nhulunbuy and Alice Springs available on a share basis. This accommodation is in high demand.
- Students on placements in these locations should also be able to access computer facilities in Flinders NT facilities, subject to availability.
Alice Springs Hospital (ASH)
- Accommodation on the ASH campus is limited.
- Accommodation is available at Alice Springs Student Accommodation (ASSA) on Charles Darwin University's Alice Springs campus.
- Student accommodation is available through the Centre for Remote Health
- Students can seek local accommodation independently within the town itself.
Royal Darwin Hospital (RDH)
- Accommodation on the RDH campus is limited.
- Affordable accommodation with good transport links is available nearby at Unilodge next to Casuarina Shopping Square.
- Affordable accommodation is available at International House Darwin (IHD) and IHD Guest Apartments on Charles Darwin University's Casuarina campus.
- Call (08) 8973 9230 for allocation and management of accommodation at Katherine Hospital.
- Affordable accommodation and meal options are available at Katherine Student Accommodation (KSA) on Charles Darwin University’s Katherine Rural campus.
Tennant Creek Hospital
- Accommodation is not available at Tennant Creek Hospital and therefore students can seek local accommodation independently within the town itself.
- Student accommodation is also available through the Centre for Remote Health.
Gove District Hospital
- Email GDH.Nursing@nt.gov.au for allocation and management of accommodation at Gove District Hospital.