Employment and vacancies

Mental health

Registered mental health nurses are currently sought by the Central Australia Mental Health Service and the Top End Mental Health Service.

Six to 12 month contracts and permanent positions are open in community and inpatient settings. Subsidised short-term accommodation and a relocation allowance may also be available.

Please note that sponsorship for international nurses and midwives is not available.

To apply

Submit an expression of interest online via the Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife position page.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 23 January 2017

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.