Top End Health Service (TEHS)
The Executive Leadership Team (ELT) leads and manages the business operations of TEHS to ensure delivery of health services in accordance with the Service Delivery Agreement with the Department of Health.
Top End Health Service
Royal Darwin Hospital, Rocklands Drive
Tiwi NT 0810
Phone: (08) 8922 8888
PO Box 41326
Casuarina NT 0811
As the peak governance and decision making body for TEHS, the ELT is responsible for ensuring TEHS delivers safe and high quality care in accordance with the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards.
The TEHS ELT is a collective of decision makers that lead the organisation in the delivery of its accountabilities under the Service Delivery Agreement with the Department of Health.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Deliver outcomes outlined in the NT Health Strategic Plan and other relevant approved plans.
- Drive clinical reform to ensure TEHS is a high performing Health Service.
- Develop, implement and monitor robust corporate and clinical governance frameworks that underpin effective governance and support effective and efficient service delivery.
- Monitor and manage the safety and quality performance of the TEHS.
- Approve all TEHS-wide Policy.
- Identify, monitor and manage strategic and critical risks as they relate to TEHS.
- Drive the development of engagement strategies and protocols with the NT Primary Health Network, private and non-government organisations as well as research and education institutions to enhance services provided to the community.
- Delivery of financial outcomes as articulated in the Service Delivery Agreement.
- Ensure TEHS has an engaged and capable workforce.
TEHS Executive Leadership Team
Chief Operating Officer
Executive Director Royal Darwin Palmerston Hospitals
General Manager, Darwin Region and Strategic Primary Health Care
General Manager Katherine Region
General Manager East Arnhem Region
General Manager Top End Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drugs Service
Executive Director Medical Services
Executive Director of Nursing and Midwifery
Executive Director Allied Health
Executive Director Aboriginal Health
Executive Director Medicines Management: Research, Transformation and Change
Chief Finance Officer
Executive Director Strategy and Planning
Executive Director People and Culture
Last updated: 17 June 2020
Share this page: