NT Health reviews and evaluations
Northern Territory Chronic Conditions Prevention and Management Strategy 2010-2020 Evaluation Report
The Department of Health has recently completed the evaluation of the Northern Territory Chronic Conditions Prevention and Management Strategy 2010-2020 to assess: the implementation and impact of Strategy as well as ways to improve the development of a future Northern Territory chronic conditions strategy.
- Evaluation of the Northern Territory Chronic Conditions Prevention and Management Strategy 2010-2020: final report
- Summary Report
- Summary framework for future strategy
- Evaluation Framework
Road ambulance services review
In February 2017, the Minister for Health announced an independent review of the NT road ambulance services. The review, led by Dr Neale Fong, sought to:
- Identify contemporary best practice in the delivery of road ambulance services
- Consider the need for future regulation of NT road ambulance services
- Identify future workforce requirements
- Examine the interface between road ambulance services and other health emergency services.
The NT Road Ambulance Service Scoping Review was released on 8 December 2017.
The Road Ambulance Review Progress Report June 2019 (Updated 28 June 2019) was released 26 July 2019.
The Norrie Report
Last updated: 26 August 2020
Share this page: