Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU including information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment. The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only.
These pages have information about training and education opportunities for current and future health professionals including:
For more information about student placements, work experience and Indigenous cadetships with NT Health go to:
Resources for health professionals
- Emergency Vehicle Driver Education
- Flinders University International Centre for Point-of-Care Testing (participant login required to access i-STAT training resources)
- HemoCue Hb201+ Instructional Video
- QAAMS (participant login required to access DCA training resources)
- Safety Restraints in Vehicles Presentation
NT Health staff
The following resources are only accessible on the department's staff only intranet.