Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
These pages have information about training and education opportunities for current and future health professionals including:
For more information about student placements, work experience and Indigenous cadetships with NT Health go to:
Resources for health professionals
These training resources are on the Remote Health Atlas.
- Emergency Vehicle Driver Education (PowerPoint 2.3MB) pdf format (500KB)
- Flinders University International Centre for Point-of-Care Testing (participant login required to access i-STAT training resources)
- HemoCue Hb201+ Instructional Video (HemoCue® website)
- QAAMS website (participant login required to access DCA training resources)
- Safety Restraints in Vehicles Presentation (PowerPoint 3.2MB) pdf format (1.2MB)
NT health staff
The following resources are only accessible on the department intranet.