Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
The prescribed information which must be provided is:
- date of birth of the woman
- gestational age
- the date the termination was performed
- the method of termination
- region of woman’s usual residence (based on local government areas)
- full name and provider number of the suitably qualified medical practitioner performing the termination
- full name and provider number of the second suitably qualified medical practitioner consulted for post 14 week termination of pregnancy
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander status of the woman
- the location where the termination was initiated (for early medical terminations) or performed (for surgical terminations including terminations post 14-weeks)
- the name of the facility (where relevant)
- that a check-up appointment was made.
- This information is available as a factsheet.
- A prescribed information reporting form has been developed to assist medical practitioners and their organisations to meet their reporting requirements.
- For more information, see the Northern Territory Clinical Guidelines for Termination of Pregnancy.