The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
This section provides managers and other staff with tools to help them clearly communicate information regarding the Career Pathway, and to implement the Career Pathway in their areas.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Relevant Qualifications Information Sheet
- Relevant Qualifications Policy
- OCPE Determination 3 of 1999 regarding education qualifications or other requirements for appointment
- Detailed characteristics and criteria for each stream and step in the Career Pathway
- Career Pathway Planning your future (Powerpoint presentation with transcript)
- OCPE CLF
- ANMF NT branch
- Strong Model article
- Northern Territory Nurses and Midwives’ 2014-2017 Enterprise Agreement
Contacts and feedback
If you have any ideas for additional tools that would be helpful to you, please contact the Office of the Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer.