Are there any specific requirements for researchers employed by parties other than the Northern Territory of Australia who require on-site access for implementing research activities?
The Northern Territory requires:
- the name, professional qualifications and relevant professional Board registration number (e.g. NMBA, MBA) of all staff who will require on-site access;
For all named persons:
- a copy of a photographic proof of identity,
- a Curriculum Vitae including professional qualifications and registration number for relevant professional Board (e.g. NMBA, MBA);
- a completed and signed Vaccine Preventable Diseases Evidence Certification (Category dependent upon activity) CAHS Form, and
- a copy of a National Police Check issued not more than 6 months prior to the Commencement Date; and
- a current Working with Children Clearance Notice maintained as valid for the duration of the trial.
The NTCTCU will provide the following documents in line with this request
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases CAHS Policy;
- Relevant category Vaccine Preventable Diseases Evidence Certification CAHS Form; and
- NT Public Sector Code of Conduct.
Additional amendments to the trial Agreement may also be required.
How can I find out more?
The NTCTCU can be contacted via email: email@example.com
Last updated: 07 December 2019
Share this page: