The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
Applications are being accepted for Resident Medical Officer (RMO) positions in the Northern Territory.
Positions are available to work for the Central Australian Health Service (CAHS) incorporating: Alice Springs and Tennant Creek hospitals; or the Top End Health Service (TEHS) incorporating: Royal Darwin, Palmerston Regional, Katherine and Gove District hospitals.
Read more information on the Health Services:
Applications for vacant 2018 Resident Medical Officer Positions in the NT are open.
Intake opportunities are available for both January and/or July commencement.
How to apply
Applications are made to the Northern Territory Department of Health.
Alice Springs Hospital:
- For term 1 2018 commencement from 22/01/18, please apply before 17/11/17.
- Minimum requirements AMC Level 2
- Email your application and supporting documents to email@example.com
Royal Darwin Hospital:
- Complete and submit the online application
- For term 1 2018 commencement from 17/01/18, please apply before 17/11/17.
- Email your supporting documents to HospitalDoctors.THS@nt.gov.au following the instructions outlined in the online application.
In support of your application, please nominate three Consultant Referees who are able to provide a current workplace assessment in a timely manner. Referees must be registered as Specialist medical practitioners. Referees will only be contacted if an applicant is short-listed.
For further information please contact the Health Services through the email addresses provided for supporting documents.
Last updated: 26 March 2018