- Remote Alcohol and Other Drugs Workforce, call Wurrumiyanga Clinic 89783984
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
- the Tiwi Islands are Alcohol Protected Areas and General Restricted Areas
- Has a community developed Alcohol Management Plan
- Has Liquor Permits
- Applications must be signed by Wurrumiyanga Police before submitting to Licensing NT for approval
- Liquor permit deliveries are by barge from Darwin outlets.
Read about how to apply for a Liquor Permit
Takeaway alcohol sales information
- On premise drinking only, no takeaway
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 4.30pm to 7.30pm
- Restricted to mid strength and light alcohol beer sales only
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 05 January 2018
Share this page:URL copied!