The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
- Remote Alcohol and Other Drugs Workforce, call Elliott Clinic 8969 2060
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
Takeaway alcohol sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
- From Sunday to Fridays 10am to 10pm
- Saturday and Public Holidays 9am to 10am
- Non-Elliott/Marlinja residents unrestricted
- For Elliott and Marlinja residents
- Takeaway sales register for Elliott/Marlinja residents
- Twelve 375ml bottles or cans of light beer per person per day: or
- Eight 375ml bottles or cans of mid strength beer per person per day: or
- Six 375ml bottles or cans of full strength beer per person per day: or
- Six 375ml bottles or cans of RTD’s (with alcohol content no greater than 5% per person per day).
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012 (Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 08 May 2018