Red Centre Farm
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
Takeaway sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
- 7 days from 9am to 7pm
- Has a Takeaway Sales Register
- No cask wine or fortified wine sales in containers larger than 2 litres.
- Special Conditions:
- Sale of “Honey Dew Melon” and “Mango” based alcoholic beverages only to bona-fide tourists visiting the Ti Tree area and only for consumption away from the premises.
- Sale of “Red and White Wine including Tawny Port:” produced from grapes grown on the property and only for consumption away from the premises and only to bona-fide tourists visiting the Ti Tree area.
- Sales of one six pack of beer per day is authorised only between the hours of 5pm to 7pm seven days per week to bonafide lodgers of these properties: Ti Tree Farm, Wedgetail Grape Farm, Kharl Farm, Herron Farm, Red Centre Farm, Marriotts Farm and DBIRD Farm.
- No beer is to be supplied to persons not residing at the above named farms. All beer to be consumed at living quarters. Beer is not to be taken outside the farm boundaries.
- Service will be refused to persons found breaching these conditions.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 07 December 2019