- Remote Alcohol and Other Drugs Workforce – call Department of Health Clinic 8978 3953
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
- Is an Alcohol Protected Area and a General Restricted Area
- Has Liquor Permits for community takeaway alcohol drinking
- Liquor Permit applications must be signed by Pirlangimpi Police before submitting to Licensing NT for approval
- Liquor Permit deliveries are by barge from Darwin outlets.
Read about how to apply for a Liquor Permit
Takeaway alcohol sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
The Pirlangimpi Club
- On premise drinking only, no takeaway
- Light and midstrength beer only
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 4.30pm to 7.30pm
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 05 January 2018
Share this page:URL copied!