The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
- Remote Alcohol and Other Drugs Workforce - call Department of Health Clinic 8978 3950
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
- is an Alcohol Protected Area and General Restricted Area
- has a community developed Alcohol Management Plan.
- Liquor Permits for community alcohol drinking
Read about how to apply for a Liquor permit
Takeaway alcohol sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
- Takeaway is available to current listed Permit Holders who are residents of the Milikapiti Community only.
- Liquor Permit applications must be signed by Milikapiti Police before submitting to Licensing NT for approval.
- Liquor Permit holders can order through barge deliveries or as takeaway from Milikapiti Sports and Social Club.
Milikapiti Sports and Social Club
The permit holder must be present in order for the sale to be conducted.
- Saturday 4.30pm to 6pm
- The following amounts are allowed for takeaway sale, under permit
- 1 carton of light beer (24 x 375ml cans, less than 3%), or
- 1 carton of mid strength Beer (24 x 375ml cans 3-4%), or
- 2 six-packs of full strength beer (12 x 375ml cans over 4%), or
- 2 six-packs of premix drinks (12 x 375ml with alcohol content no greater than 5%); or
- 3 bottles of wine (750ml not fortified).
Last updated: 08 May 2018