The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
- is an Alcohol Protected Area and General Restricted Area
- Liquor permit applications must have Police endorsement before submitting for approval to Licensing NT
- has a community developed Alcohol Management Plan
Read about where you can’t drink in the NT
Takeaway alcohol sales information
- No alcohol outlet, for takeaway alcohol information, see Mataranka, Katherine, and Larrimah.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 08 May 2018