The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
- For alcohol and other drug counselling and support call Malabam Health 08 8979 5772
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
- is an Alcohol Protected Area and a General Restricted Area
- has a community developed Alcohol Management Plan.
- Read about where you can’t drink in the NT
- Community has Liquor Permits and applications must have Police and DAVSCOM Permit Committee endorsement before submitting to Licensing NT for approval
- Read about how to apply for a Liquor Permit
Takeaway alcohol information
- No takeaway alcohol outlets, community has Liquor Permits supplied by fortnightly barge deliveries.
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 04 May 2018