• For alcohol and other drug counselling and support call Malabam Health 08 8979 5772
  • NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288

Local Restrictions

  • is an Alcohol Protected Area and a General Restricted Area
  • has a community developed Alcohol Management Plan.
  • Read about where you can’t drink in the NT
  • Community has Liquor Permits and  applications must have Police and DAVSCOM Permit Committee endorsement before submitting to Licensing NT for approval
  • Read about how to apply for a Liquor Permit

Takeaway alcohol information

  • No takeaway alcohol outlets, community has Liquor Permits supplied by fortnightly barge deliveries.

Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register

Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts  please  refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)

Last updated: 05 January 2018

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!