This information relates to Aileron, Laramba and Ti Tree.
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
- is an Alcohol Protected Area
- has a community developed Alcohol Management Plan
Takeaway alcohol sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
Ti Tree Roadhouse
- No takeaway alcohol
- Has a Takeaway Sales Register
- Monday to Fridays 10am to 10pm
- Saturdays 9am to 10pm
- Sunday 12noon to 9pm
- Twelve 375ml cans of light beer per person per day or
- Eight 375ml cans of mid strength beer per person per day or
- Six 375ml cans of full strength beer per person per day or
- Six 375ml cans of RTD*, with alcohol content not greater than 5%, per person per day.
*RTD: ready-to-drink (pre-mix)
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 05 January 2018
Share this page:URL copied!