- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
- is an Alcohol Protected Area and a General Restricted Area
- has a community developed Alcohol Management Plan.
- has Liquor Permits for community alcohol drinking
- Liquor permit applications must be endorsed by Police and a Community Council representative before submitting for approval to Licensing NT
Read about how to apply for a Liquor Permit
Takeaway alcohol sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
Top Springs Hotel
- Sunday to Friday 10am to 10pm
- Saturday and Public Holidays 9am to 10pm
- No trading on Good Friday or Christmas Day
- Maximum 24 cans of 375ml Midstrength beer/premix/cider per person per day, or
- 3 cartons of 24 pack of 375ml cans Midstrength alcohol per vehicle per day.
Wankurr Sports and Social Club
- On premise and takeaway alcohol sales to Members only
- Monday to Thursday 4.30pm to 10pm
- Friday 4pm to 11pm
- Saturdays 1pm to 11pm
- Canned beer only
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 05 January 2018
Share this page:URL copied!