The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
- For alcohol and other drug counselling and support call Kalkarindji Health Centre 08 8975 0785 (Katherine West Health Service)
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
- Has Liquor Permits for community alcohol drinking
- Liquor Permit applications must be signed by Kalkarindji Police before submitting to Licensing NT for approval.
- is an Alcohol Protected Area and a General Restricted Area
- Liquor Permit applications for community drinking must be endorsed by Police and a Community Council representative before submitting for approval to Licensing NT.
Read about how to apply for a Liquor Permit
Takeaway alcohol sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
Top Springs Hotel
- Sunday to Friday 10am to 10pm
- Saturday and Public Holidays 9am to 10pm
- No trading on Good Friday or Christmas Day
- Maximum 24 cans of 375ml Midstrength beer/premix/cider per person per day, or
- 3 cartons of 24 pack of 375ml cans Midstrength alcohol per vehicle per day.
Wankurr Sports and Social Club
- On premise and takeaway alcohol sales to Members only
- Monday to Thursday 4.30pm to 10pm
- Friday 4pm to 11pm
- Saturdays 1pm to 11pm
- Canned beer only
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 04 May 2018