• For alcohol and other drug counselling and support call Kalkarindji Health Centre 08 8975 0785 (Katherine West Health Service)
  • NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
  • Has Liquor Permits for community alcohol drinking
  • Liquor Permit applications must be signed by Kalkarindji Police before submitting to Licensing NT for approval.

Local Restrictions

  • is an Alcohol Protected Area and a General Restricted Area

Read where you can’t drink in the NT

  • Liquor Permit applications for community drinking must be endorsed by Police and a Community Council representative before  submitting for approval to Licensing NT.

Read about how to apply for a Liquor Permit

Takeaway alcohol sales information

Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register

Top Springs Hotel

  • Sunday to Friday  10am to 10pm
  • Saturday and Public Holidays 9am to 10pm
  • No trading on Good Friday or Christmas Day


  • Maximum 24 cans of 375ml Midstrength  beer/premix/cider per person per day, or
  • 3 cartons of 24 pack of 375ml cans Midstrength alcohol per vehicle per day.

Warnkurr Sports and Social Club

  • On premise and takeaway alcohol sales to Members only
  • Monday  to Thursday 4.30pm to 10pm
  • Friday 4pm to 11pm
  • Saturdays 1pm to 11pm


  • Canned beer only

Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts  please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)

Last updated: 05 January 2018

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!