• For alcohol and other drugs counselling and support call Miwatj Health 8987 3800
  • NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288

Local Restrictions

  • is a  General Restricted Area and Alcohol Protected Area
  • has a Liquor Supply Plan and Liquor Permit system
  • has a community developed Alcohol Management Plan
  • Liquor permit applications must be signed by Nhulunbuy Police and endorsed by the Permit Committee before submitting to Licensing NT for approval

Read about how to apply for a Liquor Permit

Takeaway alcohol sales information

  • No takeaway alcohol – see Nhulunbuy

Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts  please  refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)

Last updated: 05 January 2018

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!