The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
Takeaway alcohol sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
Darwin River Tavern
- Sunday to Fridays 10am to 10pm
- Saturday and public holidays 9am to 10pm
- No trading Good Friday or Christmas Day
- No cask wine or fortified wine sales in containers larger than 2 litres.
- Take away purchases of cask wine and fortified wine is to be limited to one 2 litre cask or one bottle of fortified wine per person per day.
- Community Agreement:
- The Licensee will ensure best endeavours in relation to the responsible and non-excessive sale of alcohol to known Belyuen residents.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 08 May 2018