- For alcohol and other drug counselling and support call Mutijulu Health (Central Australian Aboriginal Congress) Service 08 8956 2054
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
Read about where you can’t drink in the NT
Takeaway alcohol sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
- Sunday to Friday 10am to 10pm
Saturday and public holidays 9am to 10pm
- No trading on Good Friday or Christmas Day.
No cask wine or fortified wine sales in containers larger than two (2) litres
- There is an agreement in place between the Licensee of the Curtin Springs Roadhouse, the Ngaanyatjarra, Pitjantjatjara, Yankunytjatjara Women’s Council and the Pitjantjatjara Council about Restrictions on takeaway.
- There shall be no sale or supply of any Liquor for consumption on or off the premises to any Aboriginal person as defined in the Preamble hereto, who is a resident of or normally resides at:
- the Northern Territory Communities of Docker River, Mutitjulu, Imanpa and Finke;
of the Communities or Homelands on:
- the Pitjantjatjara Lands in South Australia;
- the Ngaanyatjarra Lands in Western Australia.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 05 January 2018
Share this page: