The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
Takeaway sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
- Sunday to Fridays 10am to 10pm
- Saturdays and Public Holidays 9am to 10pm
- Other than presentation wine packs and bush orders, takeaway sales are limited to mid strength and light strength beer.
- No more than 1 carton of 375 ml cans of mid strength or light beer per person per day only for consumption away from the premises (bush orders exempt).
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 08 May 2018