The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
- For alcohol and other drug counselling and support, call Wurrumiyanga Clinic 89783984
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
- the Tiwi Islands are Alcohol Protected Areas and General Restricted Areas
- Has a community developed Alcohol Management Plan
- Has Liquor Permits
- Applications must be signed by Wurrumiyanga Police before submitting to Licensing NT for approval
- Liquor permit deliveries are by barge from Darwin outlets.
Read about how to apply for a Liquor Permit
Takeaway alcohol sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
- On premise drinking only, no takeaway
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 4.30pm to 7.30pm
- Light and Midstrength beer only
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 26 March 2018