The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
Sandpalms Tropical Motel
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
Takeaway sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
- Sunday to Fridays 10am to 10pm
- Saturday and public holidays 9am to 10pm
- No trading Good Friday or Christmas Day
- No cask wine or fortified wine sales in containers larger than 2 litres.
- Special Conditions
- No sales of alcohol to known members of the Belyuen Community.
- The Belyuen Community will supply a list of the registration numbers of vehicles in the community to assist in the identifying of Belyuen residents.
- In the event of a resident breaking the rules the Belyuen Community will inform, and identify him or her to Ronroy (NT) Pty Ltd to prevent further sales to this person.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 26 March 2018