The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
- Remote Alcohol and Other Drugs Workforce - call Gunbalanya Clinic 8979 0178
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
- is an Alcohol Protected Area and a General Restricted Area
- has a community developed Alcohol Management Plan.
- Liquor Permits for non-Indigenous community members only, by Traditional Owner request.
- Liquor permit applications must be signed by Gunbalanya Police before submitting to Licensing NT for approval.
Read about how to apply for a Liquor Permit
Takeaway alcohol sales information
Gunbalanya Sports and Social Club
- No takeaway
- Must be a club member or guest of club member to drink there
- Tuesday and Wednesdays 4.30pm to 7.30pm
- Friday and Saturday 5.30pm to 8.30pm
- No trading Good Friday or Christmas Day
- Light and midstrength beer under 3.99% alcohol only.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 26 March 2018