The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
- Remote Alcohol and Other Drugs Workforce, call Elliott Clinic 8969 2060
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
Takeaway alcohol sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
Dunmarra Wayside Inn
- Sundays to Fridays 10am to 10pm
- Saturdays and public holidays 9am to 10pm
- Non-Elliott/Marlinja residents unrestricted
- For Elliott/Marlinja residents:
- Takeaway sales Register
- Sale of alcohol shall be restricted to no more than 6 cans (375ml) of beer per person per day to Elliott and Marlinja residents.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012 (Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 05 January 2018