The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
Daly River Inn
- Remote Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce, contact Nauiyu Clinic 89782435
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
- is Alcohol Protected Area and General Restricted Area
- Nauiyu community has Liquor Permits
Read about how to apply for a Liquor Permit
Takeaway alcohol sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
- Saturday – Sunday 3pm – 7pm
- Local Residents
- Only one carton of light beer or half a carton of mid-strength beer may be sold to any local person residing in the community of Nauiyu Nambiyu per day.
- Visitors and residents from outside the community and permit holders in the community
Restricted to the following maximum purchase per person per day:
- One carton of light beer; or
- One carton of mid strength beer; or
- One carton of heavy beer; or
- One carton of UDL’s.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 05 January 2018