The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
This information relates to the Belyuen Community Government Council area.
- NT Mental Health Line (24 hours) 1800 682 288
- Belyuen is an Alcohol Protected Area
Takeaway alcohol sales information
Notice, to buy takeaway alcohol, you will need photo ID for the Banned Drinker Register
Wagait Beach Supermarket
- Monday to Friday 10am to 8pm
- Saturday and Public Holidays 9am to 8pm
- No sales of beer in glass containers to known Belyuen residents
- No sales of wine or spirits to known Belyuen residents
- No cask wine or fortified wine sales in containers larger than 2 litres
- No trading on Good Friday, Christmas Day or Sunday
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, if it contradicts please refer to the Stronger Futures in the Northern Territory Act 2012(Cth) and the Liquor Act 2017(NT)
Last updated: 26 March 2018