Primary healthcare transition
The Primary Healthcare Transition Unit facilitates the localisation of decision making in relation to remote Aboriginal primary health care.
The unit works in partnership with the following stakeholder groups:
- Northern Territory Aboriginal Health Forum including:
- the Australian Government through the Department of Health
- remote Aboriginal communities
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations
- the Northern Territory Government Local Decision Making Working Group.
To find out more call the Primary Healthcare Transition unit on 08 8999 2871.