Celebrating Excellence in Health
Congratulations to the well deserving winners of the inaugural 2017 NT Health Excellence Awards.
Held on Friday evening the awards celebrated individual and team achievements, their commitment and dedication to service and the outstanding work that they do every day. The occasion provided an opportunity to meet with others from across Department of Health, Top End Health Service and Central Australia Health Service.
Nominations were open to all NT Health employees, irrespective of profession, classification or location and over 100 nominations were received.
The winners of the 2017 NT Health Excellence Awards are:
Minister for Health – Community Award
- Stress Less in the Park, Central Australia Health Service
Chief Executive – Everyday Hero
- Stephen Long, Department of Health
Leader of the Year
- Jeanette Smith, Top End Health Service
Emerging Leader of the Year
- Dr Marco Briceno, Top End Health Service
High Performing Team
- Primary Health Care Child Health Team, Central Australia Health Service
- Partnering with Consumers Group, Top End Health Service
- Antimicrobial Stewardship – Clinical Decision Support Tool,Top End Health Service
Cadet/Trainee of the Year
- Henrietta Kurawul, Top End Health Service.