2018 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practitioners Scholarships
Applications open for the 2018 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practitioners Scholarships.
The Department of Health is committed to building the capacity of the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Practitioner (ATSIHP) workforce. The ATSIHP Scholarship Scheme contributes to this objective and provides financial support to ATSIHP trainees and students.
Scholarship funding provides students/trainees with $5,000 per year in two half payments of $2,500 for up to two years of study for the Certificate IV in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care (Practice).
- Current full time students studying the Certificate IV in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care (Practice).
- Or about to commence full time studies in the Cert IV.
- Employed or about to commence as an ATSIHP Trainee.
- Eligible to register with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a qualified ATSIHP on completion of training.
- Live in the Northern Territory.
The application form and guidelines are available below:
For further information, please contact:
Aboriginal Workforce Development Unit, People and Organisational Capability on 8922 7278 or 8922 7099 or email email@example.com.