Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU including information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment. The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only.
NT Health Excellence Awards
Nominations now open for the inaugural 2017 NT Health Excellence Awards
The awards showcase and acknowledge staff achievements and successes across Department of Health, Top End Health Service and Central Australia Health Service, and recognise the outstanding work being developed and delivered for the benefit of all Territorians.
The awards encompass eight categories:
- Category 1: Minister for Health – Community Award – nominations open to the public.
- Category 2: Chief Executive – Everyday Hero
- Category 3: Leader of the Year
- Category 4: Emerging Leader
- Category 5: High Performing Team
- Category 6: Culture Champion
- Category 7: Innovation
- Category 8: Cadet/Trainee of the Year.
Recognising the impact the NT Health workforce makes to improving the lives of Territorians has culminated into a dedicated category celebrating achievement in contributing and leading community activities and volunteering time to benefit all Territorians – the Minister for Health Community Award.
The Minister for Health Community Award recognises an individual or team giving their time and skills to better the lives of others and their community which may include:
- contributing and leading community activities, projects and events (e.g. cancer fundraising events)
- volunteering time to contribute to the care of our vulnerable people.
Nominations for the Minister for Health Community Award are open to all Territorians. To nominate complete the following form.
Nominations close 5:00pm Wednesday 27 September 2017.
All nominations are judged by a panel and winners announced in an awards ceremony at Parliament House 20 October 2017.
Last updated: 14 September 2017