NT Health Excellence Awards
Nominations now open for the 2018 NT Health Excellence Awards
The NT Health Excellence Awards are a peer-driven program to recognise achievements by staff from the Department of Health, Top End Health Service and Central Australia Health Service. The awards showcase the outstanding work being developed and delivered for the benefit of all Territorians.
The awards have 10 categories:
- Minister for Health Community Award - nominations open to the public
- Chief Executive Everyday Hero Award
- Improving Patient Experience Award
- Innovation Award
- Workplace Culture Champion Award
- Safety Leadership Award
- Cadet/Trainee of the Year
- Emerging Leader of the Year
- Leader of the Year
- High Performing Team of the Year
The Minister for Health Community Award recognises the impact the NT Health workforce makes to improving the lives of Territorians.
The Minister for Health Community Award is open to the public to nominate an individual or team from within NT Health who gives their time and skills to better the lives of others and their community which may include:
- contributing and leading community activities, projects and events (e.g. cancer fundraising events)
- volunteering time to contribute to the care of our vulnerable people.
This is our chance to recognise the amazing contributions of our committed health workforce.
Nominations for the Minister for Health Community Award can be made by completing the nomination form.
Nominations close 5:00pm Friday 19 October 2018.
All nominations are judged by a panel and winners announced at a ceremony at Parliament House on 29 November 2018.
HR Strategy and Policy
Last updated: 03 October 2018