The Department of Health website contains corporate and health professionals' information only. Client information about hospitals, health clinics, child health, mental health, drug and alcohol treatment is published on NT.GOV.AU.
Disaster management legislation
Disaster management and emergency response is covered by the following Northern Territory and Commonwealth legislation.
- Medical Services Act
- Public and Environmental Health Act
- Notifiable Diseases Act
- Medicines, Poisons and Therapeutic Goods Act
- Emergency Management Act 2013
- Fire and Emergency Act
- Bushfires Management Act
- Essential Goods and Services Act
The following Australian Government Acts can be found on the Federal Register of Legislation.
- National Health Act
- National Health Security Act
- Quarantine Act
- Air Navigation Act
- Customs Act.