This section provides managers and other staff with tools to help them clearly communicate information regarding the Career Pathway, and to implement the Career Pathway in their areas.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Relevant Qualifications Information Sheet
- Relevant Qualifications Policy
- OCPE Determination 3 of 1999 regarding education qualifications or other requirements for appointment
- Detailed characteristics and criteria for each stream and step in the Career Pathway
- Career Pathway Planning your future (Powerpoint presentation with transcript)
- Revised JES Business Rules, generic NMPQs and JDs (internal NT Health access only)
- OCPE CLF
- ANMF NT branch
- Strong Model article
- Northern Territory Nurses and Midwives’ 2014-2017 Enterprise Agreement
Contacts and feedback
If you have any ideas for additional tools that would be helpful to you, please contact the Nursing and Midwifery Officer.
Last updated: 07 December 2019