A publication with contributions from members. It provides information on NT and interstate projects, innovations and related activities in the field of chronic conditions.
To contribute to The Chronicle
All articles are peer reviewed by the Editorial Committee. It is not normal practice for articles expressing authors personal views on a topic to be included.
"The Chronicle" criteria are:
- Articles should address the edition's theme.
- Articles should be kept to 500 words.
- All sources of information must be acknowledged, with correct references included.
- Photos should be sent separately in jpg format. Please do not put them into a word document and include a caption with photos.
- Articles of interest that do not directly address the theme of the edition will be considered but not given priority.
- Not all articles will be able to be accepted due to theme and space limitations.
- Prior to publishing all articles go to the editorial committee for editing and peer review.
Submit your article via email to: