How do you comment or make a complaint?
It is important to us that you receive the best possible service!
We are committed to providing high quality services that are responsive and adaptable. We welcome your comments, queries, complaints, compliments and suggestions.
- DoH Complaints Brochure (Adobe PDF document - 139KB) |
- DoH Complaints Form (Adobe PDF document - 751KB) | RTF (17KB)
Your complaint or comments may be directed to the staff member providing the service or if you prefer, to that person's manager. A supervisor may be able to resolve the complaint immediately. If this is not successful then the complaint should be lodged with the service manager.
- For departmental services, please search our Contacts Database
- For non-departmental services, please search Yellow Pages
If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may contact the:
- Health and Community Services Complaints Commission, an independent statutory body for complaints handling
- Ombudsman's Office