- Guardianship of Adults Bill 2016 - Community Briefings
- 2016 Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards - Nominations now open!
- NT Pensioner & Carer Concession Scheme
- NT Mental Health Service Strategic Plan 2015 to 2021
- Royal Darwin Hospital - Car Parking
- Anti-Bullying and Appropriate Workplace Behaviour Strategy
- Clinic 34 - Free and Confidential Sexual Health Service
- Breast Screen NT - Free Breast Screening Mammograms
Bali bombings nurse retires after 22 years at Royal Darwin Hospital ...
A Darwin registered nurse who was awarded an OAM for the critical role she played in the medical response to the 2002 Bali bombings is retiring after 22 years at Royal Darwin Hospital.
Royal Darwin Hospital prepares to farewell Timorese doctors ...
Two Timorese paediatric registrars who have worked in the Paediatric Department at Royal Darwin Hospital for the last six months will complete their rotations shortly to return to Timor-Leste.
Don't get Melioidosis ...
Top Enders have been reminded that the current heavy rains are providing ideal conditions for the bacteria which causes the potentially deadly soil-borne disease, melioidosis.
Nominations are now open for the 2016 Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards ...
Nominations for the Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards are now open with 12 award categories available for 2016.
Wildlife hunters beware ...
The NT Centre for Disease Control has issued an alert to warn wildlife hunters of the risk of leptospirosis and brucellosis, both diseases from wild animals can be acquired while hunting, butchering or skinning animals.
Stinger season ...
Territorians are being reminded to be cautious around sea water. Stinger season starts officially on 1 October and continues until 31 May, however box jellyfish stings have been recorded historically in every month of the year.
For more news items or to subscribe to this news feed,
please visit the NT Government Newsroom