- Alcohol Mandatory Treatment Act Review - Report Release
- Royal Darwin Hospital - Car Parking
- Anti-Bullying and Appropriate Workplace Behaviour Strategy
- Palmerston Regional Hospital
- Clinic 34 - Free and Confidential Sexual Health Service
- breastscreenNT - Free Breast Screening Mammograms
Territorians reminded - do not touch bats - 11 March 2015
Northern Territory residents and visitors are being reminded to avoid contact with all types of bats following the detection of the deadly Australian bat lyssavirus in a Top End flying fox. This is the second bat to test positive to the virus in recent months and only the third ever in the NT, the first being in 1997, but highlights that the virus is present and a risk. Any flying fox or bat in the NT should be treated as a potential carrier of the disease and close contact avoided.
Kunjin virus warning for the Top End - 23 February 2015
Residents of the Top End are being reminded to protect themselves from mosquito bites following signs of Kunjin virus activity in the region.
Trauma Centre prepares medical teams for infectious disease outbreak - 20 February 2015
More than 65 medical personnel from around Australia and overseas this week have been put through their paces in preparation for an infectious disease outbreak such as Ebola.
For more news items or to subscribe to this news feed,
please visit the NT Government Newsroom.